Ross you need to put a short paragraph here about Shaun and how he knows him. People will not understand why he is featured on your website unless you explain your connection with him. Don't you love how I leave you notes on here? I think it's not only funny but pretty smart if I do say so myself. I mean, you're not even aware that I'm working on this right now and I'm still managing to boss you around. That's skill my friend. Your girl Jen, she got skill. I switched the photo here because this is a prominant photo on the landing page on his site. I want people to know when they google him, because they will, that they've found the right person. It's just a good idea to stay consistant. So, other that that, I don't really have much to tell you right now and the longer I make you read this the longer it will take for you to get the actual assignment done. So, this is me, waving at you and giving you that look you love to hate so much.... you know the one.... get to work Ross.... focus Ross. Yep, that one.
Certified Personal Trainer
Born in New Orleans, Shaun was hailed for his athletic prowess as he performed like an artist on the football field. After suffering a torn ACL, which altered his place in being recruited among the nation’s top prospects, Shaun instead, began pursuing an alternate career in fitness, putting 15 years of workout knowledge, expertise and wisdom to great use. He excelled quickly, becoming one of LA’s premier group instructors, and has worked with celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, David Hasselhoff, Stacy Keibler, Jesse McCartney and Elise Neal. He specializes in group fitness, sport-specific speed & conditioning & rehabilitation.
“In every area of my life, it’s never been about me, but more about putting others first….The more I continue to believe and implement that, the greater the individual I can become; and the more I can continually give back to those in need.”
RF: You live in the Los Angles area and have access to some of the worlds best workout facilities, but what would you say is your favorite workout to do outside of the gym when you train?
RF: You and your wife Sarah own and operate Health Eatery. You both have your own very successful brands with Shaun Grant & Energy Girl, what was the inspiration for the collaboration?
Shaun Grant is a life coach who specializes in helping you meet your goals in every area, whether it be the mental, physical, spiritual, financial, emotional or social arena. Shaun’s main objective is to assess where people need to begin, where they want to go, and map out the best possible plan for each individual to reach their goals.
Shaun's 4 Keys to an Abundant Mindset
1. Believe that you are enough
2. Believe that there is enough
3. Possibility thinking
4. Value what you put into your mind
Energize Your Love
Energize Your Love is a unique blend of high energy musical beats and uplifting words that touch the soul. Whether you’re working out, walking, or meditating on more love in your life this is the album for you. Love has the power to create everything good.
Author and motivational speaker, Shaun Grant specializes in prosperity and relationships. He lives to share his message of love to millions of people all around the world. Certified in the Law of Attraction and Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Shaun guides people in truly finding practical ways to live the lives they ultimately dream about.
"Become a servant, because you're the most fulfilled when helping someone else."
Abundance is meant for each and every one of us. There is no selective process when it comes to who gets it, and who doesn’t. WE ALL GET IT! It’s just a matter of putting yourself in the right vibration and in the midst of God’s (Universe) overflowing, unlimited resources at our disposal.
3 Elements Required for Abundant Welath
If you are looking forward to having more wealth than you could ever imagine,then these three elements will be a key part to your success.
1. TIME. I’m sure you’ve heard the saying that time is money. Well, to some degree it’s true. One thing all wealthy people have in common is their successful use of time management. Every night or morning make a schedule on how your time will be distributed throughout the day. This will give you structure and an outline that will allow you to focus on what brings the most value. Always remember, things of value will create wealth.
2. ENERGY. Energy is important because it correlates to time. When you have more energy, you’re operating at a higher vibration as well as expanding your consciousness to new ideas that will create wealth. You can use your time more efficiently also. The best way to get optimal energy is adequate sleep, (7-8 hours per night) healthy eating, and regimented exercise. If you are participating in these actions, your energy levels will become your ally in your quest towards abundant wealth.
3. RELATIONSHIPS. It is of eminent importance that you surround yourself with the right people. Supportive and loving people who have your greatest interest at heart will be the ones that will help you reach all of your goals. Anyone that does not fall into that category must go. You don’t ever have to be mean about distancing yourself from someone, but understand that the people around you will reflect your success. As the old adage goes, “You are and become who you associate with the most.”
Making sure these three elements are a part of your daily routine will maximize the wealth opportunities that come to you. It is of the utmost importance to learn how to use your time, energy, and relationships effectively. Your life will greatly benefit from it.
By Shaun Grant